Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Felicity Meet Dress review

  1. #1
    chrstnwmn7
    Guest chrstnwmn7's Avatar

    Red face

    I recently ordered this as a replacement part. I was so excited until it got here! The color is a grayish one. I don't care for it and that is putting it mildly!!! It is on my Rissa doll now. I just like the lively and bright background of the original one. Is the meet dress to all the newer Felicity dolls this gray tone? I wouldn't advise anyone to get this one. See if you can get an older one on ebay!

  2. #2
    Dancin'4'AG
    Guest Dancin'4'AG's Avatar

    Unhappy

    TEll me about it,mine is the same way!! [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member carolinapooh's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 8th, 2005
    Posts
    631
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Which makes me SO very glad I got my Lissie as a PM from eBay.

    Sorry yours isn't nice; that stinks. It might do nothing, but I think I'd call CS and tell them the new fabric isn't that great.

    At the very least you might feel a bit better that you've gotten it off your chest! I think I'd call them.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member historylover's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 18th, 2005
    Posts
    133
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I would call the company to let them know you are unhappy. I have a pre-Mattel, orange-haired Felicity and a new Felicity. The dresses are almost exactly the same. The dress for my older Felicity is a little brighter (has more of a yellowish tone to it), but they are otherwise exactly the same. Maybe you got into a bad run.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member cami713's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    1,375
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I got my Felicity last summer, the meet dress she came in looked just like it does in my old catalogues, not gray at all.

    You really should call.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member only1genevieve's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 5th, 2005
    Posts
    483
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Maybe it was a bad dye lot? If other people say their dress isn't that color. If it's a bad dye lot, I'm sure they'll replace it if you call CS.

  7. #7
    Dancin'4'AG
    Guest Dancin'4'AG's Avatar

    Post

    Only thing is I also got my Felicity last summer too.Why do I always seem to get BAD stuff??!!!Whaaaaaaaaah!! [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img] ! I would get a PM dress off ebay-but my Felicity is Mattel and I'm afraid the dress would be-well baggy on her because the older Felicity's were-um fat and were'nt the older dresses made acodingly-so the chubby Lisies could fit in to them??? [img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img]

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ July 25, 2005 04:23 PM: Message edited by: Dancin'4'AG ]</font>

  8. #8
    GreyMyst
    Guest GreyMyst's Avatar

    Post

    Mine isn't that color. I ordered it about 4 months ago as a replacement part.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member stacird's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    156
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Mine isn't grey either. I ordered it in May. You really ought to contact them, I'm sure they'll make it right.

    Stacird

  10. #10
    chrstnwmn7
    Guest chrstnwmn7's Avatar

    Post

    I have the dress on my AGT doll. It is baggy on her and she is a Mattel doll. I may call them after all. I just hate to pay to ship it back. The last time I needed to return an item, they wouldn't send me a label. I was going to have to pay shipping twice. So, I didn't bother. I will try to post a pic of the replacement dress.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •